Our fully qualified nurses offer a wide range of nurse clinics, where we can offer you help and advice on looking after your pets.
Our clinics include:
- Kitten and Puppy checks– offer advice on every aspect of looking after your new best friend e.g. flea and worm treatment, diet and training advice.
- Post Op Checks– offer advice on how to look after your pet at home after an operation
- Socialisation Visits
- Laser Therapy– If your pets are suffering with arthritis, pain or they need wound management and you would like to give laser therapy a try, call the practice to arrange an appointment with a vet
Read more here
- Junior checks– monthly checks to monitor the growth and development of your puppy or kitten.
- Nail Clips– Pedicures and manicures for dogs, cats and small furries.
- Flea and worm checks– monthly checks to ensure your pets are up to date with their flea and worm treatment.
- Geriatric clinics– We offer advice to clients with older pets helping to ensure that they’re enjoying their retirement comfortably.
- Weight clinics– Helping your overweight or slightly plump pets lose weight and get back into shape, with lots of support and advice.
- Microchips– Chipping your pets is a safe and easy way to identify them if ever they go missing. Ensuring you are quickly reunited.
- Tick removal– Getting rid of any pesky insects hitching a ride!
- Anal Gland Emptying– A constant problem with some animals.