Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile when you browse websites.
Our Cookies help:
make our website work as you’d expect;
- remember your settings during and between visits;
- improve the security/speed of the site
- collect any personal identifiable information (without your express permission);
- collect any sensitive information (without your express permission);
- pass data to advertising networks;
- pass personally identifiable data to third parties;
- pay sales commissions.
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- contact form validation to prevent spam e-mails being sent
- tracking anonymous visits to website for statistical purposes
Anonymous visitor statistics cookies
Wood Veterinary Group uses google analytics to track which articles/features are most popular so we can focus on these areas to give you a better user experience.
Google analytics places four cookies on your browser (_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz).
To disable Google Analytics, visit this tool – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Turning Cookies Off
To learn how to disable cookies on browsers please click here. http://support.google.com/account
Wood Veterinary Group does not sell the information collected by cookies, nor do we disclose the information to third parties, except where required by law (for example, to government bodies and law enforcement agencies).