– You will help control the rising number of homeless pets.
– Neutering your female pets helps prevent uterine infections and mammary tumours, which are malignant or cancerous in about 50 percent of dogs and 90 percent of cats.
Spaying your pet before her first season offers the best protection from these diseases.
– Neutering your male pets helps prevent testicular cancer and certain prostate problems.
– Your female pet will not come in to season.
– Your male pets will be less likely to roam away from home and may become better behaved.
If you would like more information on neutering, please call the practice on
This gorgeous boy was looking for his forever home and he found it! He is a young and incredibly smoochy young neutered male.
Can’t put into words just how passionate everyone is about what they do.
From an out of hours case on a busy evening our Socks was rushed in , given lifesaving surgery and wouldn’t be here now if they hadn’t gone the extra mile!
Not once , but a number of times!! We were never rushed.
They spoke honestly openly and compassionately keeping us updated every step of the way. And let’s not forget the nurses and reception staff who support and compliment the whole team.
Great practice Knowledgeable, caring and friendly.. would recommend to anyone.
We are offering microchips for only £10!! Valid from the 1st February – 28th February
Alec discusses the case of George, a feline patient of ours who survived after being shot by an air gun
We are currently looking for an experienced Cleaner for our Animal Hospital in Quedgeley