This handsome chap is Rolo. He came in to see us at Quedgeley with a very painful eye, and had to be anaesthetised to remove a tiny thorn from his cornea (as shown in the image).
While he was asleep, we took the opportunity to give him a quick dental scale and polish!
Thank you for your support during this difficult time
Chocolate contains a stimulant called theobromine (a bit like caffeine) that is poisonous to dogs
With recent studies showing up to 30% of all British pets are obese, and as we start the new year, it’s time to start thinking about the waistlines of our furry friends
Just wanted to say a huge thank you to Wood Vets!
It’s been just over a year now since Cass broke her leg and she is doing amazing!
She has been climbing bales, picking up pheasants all season, everything she was doing prior to the accident! We are so grateful for the care and help we got from you.
Thank you so much from us and Cass