This is Simba. He came in for his booster this week.
He came to our puppy party last November and still loves to come to Wood Vets for a fuss and cuddle
Took our boy Yogi in tonight on an emergency after getting his ear damaged. Great caring staff and fab top service. Thank you from us all.
We realise this is a worrying time for all our clients, and we ask that you help us to reduce the risk to our visitors and the practice so that we can continue to care for your pets. • Please note that all of our puppy parties and any other meetings at the the...
Chocolate contains a stimulant called theobromine (a bit like caffeine) that is poisonous to dogs
With recent studies showing up to 30% of all British pets are obese, and as we start the new year, it’s time to start thinking about the waistlines of our furry friends