We realise this is a worrying time for all our clients, and we ask that you help us to reduce the risk to our visitors and the practice so that we can continue to care for your pets.
• Please note that all of our puppy parties and any other meetings at the practice have been cancelled
• We are no longer allowing online appointments until further notice
Longlevens branch is currently only open between 12 midday-2pm for pre-ordered prescription medications and shop-item pick-ups
• If you or anyone in your immediate family/household are unwell or showing symptoms that could be attributable to the Coronavirus, we respectfully ask you not to visit the practice at the moment. If your pet requires urgent assistance please call us, so we can discuss the best option to take care of them.
• You must be wearing a face mask and please make sure you use the hand sanitisers available when you visit the practice. Frequent hand washing is one of the most effective measures we can all take to protect ourselves and each other.
• As you are all aware we can get pretty busy at times. In order to reduce any overcrowding please only allow your pet to bring one owner along to their appointment!
• At this present time we are unable to offer a private room for the collection of your pets ashes, but should you wish, we can arrange to bring these out to your car rather than from our reception desk.
Our front doors are now open for day admissions, collecting your pets, appointments, collecting medications & food and for payments. The shop is also open. Please follow the markers on the floors and signage, directing you to the correct place.
For appointments: please go to the front desk. For patient admissions and discharges, collection of pre-ordered medication or food, please go to the back of the practice to the shop desk where a receptionist or nurse will advise you further.
We are also running a telephone medicine service. Your pet will be put on a list and triaged before a Vet calls you. The telemedicine charge is £30, if it is decided that your pet needs to come in to be seen, you won’t be charged again for a consult, the fee will be changed to a normal consult charge at £43.50.
For the safety of our customers and team members, we are implementing the following measures to ensure social distancing is in place;
– Please wear a face mask
_ Please use the hand sanitiser provided
– Please remember to keep a 2 metre distance at all times from us and other clients
– One owner per animal
– There are stickers and instructions within the practice to mark social distancing
– Plexiglass screens at reception to protect you and our team member
– We kindly ask for card payments where possible.
If you are experiencing any symptoms, please stay at home to protect others and yourself. For self-isolation advice visit NHS111 online at nhs.uk/coronavirus
Thank you for your support during this difficult time.