We realise this is a worrying time for all our clients, and we ask that you help us to reduce the risk to our visitors and the practice so that we can continue to care for your pets.
• Please note that all of our puppy parties and any other meetings at the the practice have been cancelled.
• We are no longer allowing online appointments until further notice
• If you or anyone in your immediate family/household are unwell or showing symptoms that could be attributable to the Coronavirus, we respectfully ask you not to visit the practice at the moment. If your pet requires urgent assistance please call us, so we can discuss the best option to take care of them.
• Please make sure you use the hand sanitisers available when you visit the practice. Frequent hand washing is one of the most effective measures we can all take to protect ourselves and each other.
• As you are all aware we can get pretty busy at times. In order to reduce any overcrowding please only allow your pet to bring one owner along to their appointment!
• Should you wish to minimise your time around other people, you can wait in your car, call us from the car park to let us know you are here, we will call you in the practice once the vet or nurse is ready to see you.
For the safety of our customers and team members, we are implementing the following measures to ensure social distancing is in place;
– Our front doors are open but only to inform us you are here for an appointment, collecting medications & food and for payments. The waiting area is closed.
– Please use the hand sanitiser provided.
– Once you have told us you are here and what car you are in we will collect and drop your pets off to you in the carpark.
– Please remember to keep a 2 metre distance from us at all times.
– One owner per animal
– There are stickers and instructions within the practice to mark social distancing
– Plexiglass screens at reception to protect you and our team member.
– We are only accepting card payments at this time.
If you are experiencing any symptoms, please stay at home to protect others and yourself. For self-isolation advice visit NHS111 online at nhs.uk/coronavirus
Thank you for your support during this difficult time.